- OTOpenTable DinerRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAlways great food and service; I am forever a loyal Osha supporter. Thank you!More infoOsha Thai Kitchen & SushiPrice: Moderate• Thai• Holly Springs•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWe absolutely loved our dinner experience at Colletta! The food, drinks, environment, and service were all excellent. Parker was our server and he was extremely attentive and made our experience extra enjoyable. We had a birthday and they went above and beyond to make it a special occasion in a way that no other restaurant has done for us before.More infoColletta - Cary, NCPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cary•4.6
- MTMaddieTVirginia •12 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023The service was excellent. Food was very good. Have not had such attentive service in a restaurant in a long time.More infoGaribaldi TrattoriaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Fuquay-Varina•4.8
- TBTonyBRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •2 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 25, 2023The food is excellent and the ir bread is amazing. But the waitress was even more amazing. Made our birthday celebration even better.More infoVieni RistobarPrice: Moderate• Italian• Holly Springs•4.5
- GZGretchenZSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Happy New Year brunch was amazing and so relaxing to start the year with friends in a great southern way. Our server was outstanding and we had so much fun. The food was excellent and we were well taken care of with minimal disruption to our meal. Highly recommend and will go back soon.More infoLucky 32 Southern Kitchen - CaryPrice: Moderate• American• Cary•4.7
Discover Holly Springs
If you're spending time in the Raleigh/Durham area of North Carolina, you don't want to miss out on the food destination of Holly Springs. Boasting two pristine golf courses, a farmers market downtown and Hollyfest (an annual Holly Springs celebration), this town knows its food. North Carolina is famous for their classic southern comfort food and Holly Springs is no exception. You can find your favorite juicy burger and crispy fries at a local pub. If you're feeling more adventurous, take a bite of new American in one of the fine-dining establishments pushing the envelope of creative food. Whether you're looking to indulge a late-night craving or to enjoy Sunday brunch with friends and family, Holly Springs has what you're looking for.