- LKLucyK1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWonderful place. I always judge a place by the quality of its bread and butter. Tells me how much thought they put into something simple. I eat plates of the hand made focaccia and truffle butter with Oliver oil, it’s outrageous.More infoPellegrino 2000Price: Expensive• Italian• Surry Hills•4.8
- VBVictoriaB1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWonderful pre theatre dinner in a gorgeous room. Service was friendly and professional and just the right amount of attentiveness to make it feel special. Our food was superb especially the oysters and scampi and so was the wine choice. Will definitely return for a longer experience, hats off to the staff and chefs!More infoClam BarPrice: Expensive• Steak• Sydney CBD•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipSydney •6 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 24, 2023Such a great venue. Friendly and professional staff. ThanksMore infoRooftop at The Light BrigadePrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Woollahra•4.1
- SHShaunHSydney •2 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 4, 2023Not a bad deal on Monday nights, but a few minor staples missing from the menu (i.e garlic bread for one). Worth coming back to!More infoBistro at The Light BrigadePrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Woollahra•4.1
- PHPatriciaHSydney •3 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 9, 2018This is an excellent all occasion restaurant and a much needed addition to the Paddington dining scene!More infoChubby CheeksPrice: Expensive• Asian• Paddington•4.4
Best Italian Restaurants in Sydney
Discover the best Italian Restaurants in Sydney on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
Best Cafes in Sydney
Discover the best cafes in Sydney on OpenTable based on diner reviews.
The Best Restaurants Near Sydney WorldPride 2023
Whether you’re partaking in restaurant experiences like Gender Bender Bingo or Drag Brunch, or looking for a place to dine nearby, these are the best restaurants to go to during Sydney WorldPride.
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.