Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Fresh, sensational flavors and exquisite wine pairings are yours to enjoy as your palette is spoiled by our culinary team. There is simply no comparison to the array of dishes, the extensive wine selection or the fabulous ambiance that Cafe Rule invites you to savor. We offer a variety of private dining options for parties, business meetings and special events (up to 35), as well as an inviting outdoor patio with fountains, sculptures, and beautifully manicured gardens.
- KBKristaBAsheville / Western North Carolina •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe Vintage House is a lovely, refined dining experience that is unique in Hickory. The duck is consistently outstanding, the scallops & pasta were also very delicious. We really enjoyed the red wine poached pear with blackberry sorbet for desert. Highly recommend.More infoVintage House - HickoryPrice: Expensive• American• Hickory•4.6
- LleonhardtRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •9 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Jack our server was friendly and very attentive with our party of 10. The food was outstanding. Would definitely recommend and go again!!More infoCafe Rule & Wine BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Southern• Hickory•4.2
- DHDaveH1 review5.0Dined on Oct 7, 2023Always a great time and great food. Monsour is always on top of his game with the choice of food and wine.More infoWillow Creek InnPrice: Expensive• European• Hickory•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was exquisite and the service was excellent. I really enjoyed the ambiance. It was a great way to celebrate a special occasion. I even received a handwritten birthday card which was so special. Truly a great experience and I’d highly recommend.More infoSteak 48 - CharlottePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• SouthPark•4.9
- TBTonyBCharlotte •1 review4.0Dined on Mar 26, 2022Had the date night meal for 2. Everything was cooked right and service was good. Placed was packed and seem overwhelming for the staff but they seemed to keep their heads straight and worked hard.More infoRed Lobster - HickoryPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Hickory•4.1
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Just northwest of Charlotte, Hickory invites travelers and residents to enjoy its wide variety of area eateries. A funky pizzeria coaxes passersby with craft beer and stone-baked pizzas, while a casual farm-based eatery presents family-style country meals to all. Take your choice of steakhouses serving everything from American grilled beef to Southwestern steaks. On one end of the dining spectrum, unfussy joints abound providing Thai take-out, Italian items, and vegetarian varieties for visitors and locals alike. On the other end, check out a 1915 home that has been converted into a white-tablecloth bistro offering juicy steaks, fresh seafood and familiar pasta dishes. After spending an afternoon downtown at the Hickory Farmers Market, enjoy healthy meals, hefty sandwiches or salads at a corner deli.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Hickory. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary Southern, Tex-Mex, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Hickory who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Hickory either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Eastwood Village Shopping Center
- Bethel Road Park
- Cascade Park
- Glenn Oaks Golf Club
- Granada Golf Course
- Villa Park Shopping Center
- Carbon City Park
- Sleep Inn Morganton
- Shadow Line Park
- Marlwood Park
- Catawba Mall
- Pine Grove Golf Club
- South Mountains State Park
- Valley Hills Mall
- Weavers Avenue Park
- Midland Shopping Center
- Days Inn & Suites - Morganton
- Lenoir Mall
- Rodeway Inn Claremont
- Mountain View Recreation Center