- CcanbrewCharlotte •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had a wonderful experience at the Melting Pot. They made my birthday special by acknowledgment with a card and chocolate-covered strawberry. The food was delicious and the wait staff was very attentive and personable. We will most definitely be back!More infoThe Melting Pot - Charlotte - Lake NormanPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Huntersville•4.9
- TWTamikaWCharlotte •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023We had an Amazing Thanksgiving Dinner Here. The Appetizers, Main Entree and Dessert was Delish. Food Nice and fresh, and our Waitress was very friendly and efficient.More infoPort City ClubPrice: Expensive• American• Cornelius•4
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had an excellent time at Red Rock. I brought along a friend visiting from Philadelphia, and he enjoyed the Birkdale Village atmosphere and Red Rock. We sat in the private dining room with the fireplace (on the TV screen), and Jake served us. Jake was the perfect attendant with a great personality, and he knew the menu. He even tried to get us truffle tater tots. 🤣 We had a great time and will continue to pop into Red Rock.More infoRed Rocks Cafe - Birkdale VillagePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Huntersville•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Birthday dinnerMore infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - HuntersvillePrice: Moderate• American• Huntersville•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a fabulous experience! The only negative would be the majority of guests do not acknowledge the dress code (that is made very clear) which hurts the ambience. It makes the environment feel way too casual. The staff and food are excellent!More infoLink & Pin - HuntersvillePrice: Expensive• American• Huntersville•4.6
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Lake Norman
Enormous in both size and natural beauty, Lake Norman is simultaneously an out-of-the-way relaxing spot and just a hop and skip from the city of Charlotte, North Carolina and all it has to offer. People looking for somewhere to dine can select places right in the Lake Norman area and the towns of Mooresville and Huntersville or a bit further away in the major metro area of Charlotte, also known as The Queen City. Some of the areas to check out for restaurant hot spots in Charlotte are South Park, uptown, Myers Park and Dilworth. Types of cuisine available run the gamut from always-pleasing contemporary American choices and seafood to Mexican, pizza and steakhouses. Casual everyday options and upscale places for special occasions are readily available.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Lake Norman who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Lake Norman either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.