Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Cincinnati
New restaurants to OpenTable in Cincinnati
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Cincinnati
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Since opening in 1989 our long-standing excellent reputation and many awards for Most Romantic,Best Scenic View and Best Italian, make Primavista the perfect spot for all occasions.
Take in the breath-taking views of the city while enjoying fine Italian dishes from Spaghetti with Veal Meatballs,Veal Scallopines, Fresh Fish,Chicken Alfredo and Filet of Beef to name a few.
Now serving Dinner Weds.-Sun.Reservations suggested and often required.Valet parking.
Please see our website for menu and directions.pvista.com
Embers, as the name implies, evokes the warmth and comfort of a glowing fire; from the stacked-stone torch and gas lanterns outside to the glowing candles within. Black & White photographs of Cincinnati landmarks and celebrities create a sense of history and place, while large oil canvasses and vibrant floral arrangements punctuate the rooms with color.
Be immersed in our inviting and casual space. Boasting a greenhouse, outdoor patio, bar + lounge with a breathtaking living wall, and a formal dining area. Alcove by MadTree has a space for any occasion.
For the comfort of our guests, we do request business casual attire.
We will try our best to accommodate all requests but cannot guarantee specific seating.
ONLINE RESERVATIONS NOW AVAILABLE
Since 1977, the Wong family's Oriental Wok is favorite choice for traditional Chinese cuisine. Visit Oriental Wok to discover hospitality and a delicious dining experience. Convenient curbside takeout and delivery also available. Order online at orientalwok.com
Outdoor dining in Cincinnati
See what locals rave about in Cincinnati
- CHCaitHBoston / New England •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoSotto provided the perfect background and food for a lovely evening with good friends. The staff was incredibly attentive, the food was amazing, and the space was both cool and cozy. In a restaurant full of people, I felt like our little group was secluded in its own enchanting space.More infoSotto$$$$• Italian• Central Business District•4.9
- JCJoelC1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe steak is amazing of course, but the real reason to come here is the staff. They are what make it a special experience. Everyone is so friendly and personable and make you feel welcome and appreciated. They are excellent at what they do. They are the ones that make the whole experience.More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - Cincinnati$$$$• Steak• Central Business District•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •3 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoNot sure what it was exactly, but this was not my favorite dinner at the precinct. I love burrata cheese so I ordered the seasonal buratta salad, it was highly recommended by my waiter, but I just did not care for it much. My husband didn’t care for his miso glazed cod, I guess we should just stick to our usual orders. The service and everything else was great, and we absolutely loved the crab bisque.More infoThe Precinct$$$$• Steak• Hyde Park•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Probably the best Italian meal I’ve ever had. Got the ricotta, artichoke and meatballs for starters, the Sunday Sauce, Gricia, Limon and Butternut & Mascarpone pastas, all amazing. Drinks for the table included Sicilian Sour, Autumn Spritz, Fratelli Libre and a pour of their private select Eagle Rare. All of them were absolutely delicious. *The restaurant doesn’t offer dessert, so take that into consideration. But honestly you won’t even miss it.More infoPepp & Dolores$$$$• Italian• Over the Rhine•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipIndiana •24 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had such an amazing dinner with a friend I haven’t seen in years. We didn’t feel rushed at all and our server was so incredibly knowledgeable, kind, fun, and didn’t make us feel rushed at all. Our food was AMAZING! Funny thing is we didn’t even get steak. Just split a ton of apps/ sides and were beyond impressed. Wish we would have saved room for dessert because we heard it is to die for. Will definitely be back. Bravo!More infoLosanti$$$$• Steakhouse• Over the Rhine•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in Cincinnati
The Queen City will surprise you with its diverse food offerings and regional fare. Make sure you try “Cincinnati chili,” spaghetti topped with a Mediterranean-spiced meat sauce that is then covered with a mound of mild cheddar cheese. Locals swear by it, and it has confused and fascinated travelers for generations. Another local favorite is goetta, a sausage or mush made up of meat and grain. It originated when German settlers came to the Cincinnati and Dayton area of Ohio and can be found on most breakfast and brunch menus in the area. Nothing quite symbolizes the Cincinnati culinary scene like enjoying a delicious meal while overlooking the Ohio River. Enjoy the view from a casual sports bar cooking up award-winning wings or from the highest floor of a skyscraper over a romantic candlelight dinner.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Cincinnati. Our customers recommend Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Cincinnati, Primavista and TRIO
As of June 2, 2023 there are 79 restaurants in Cincinnati. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Gastro Pub, Contemporary Asian, Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Cincinnati who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Cincinnati either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Midtown/Rookwood
- Western Hills Pumping Station
- Mount Carmel Park
- Hilltop Plaza Shopping Center
- Madison Park
- Winton Plaza Shopping Center
- Lytle Park Historic District
- Landen Square Shopping Center
- Cincinnati Observatory Center
- Western Hills Plaza Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Cincinnati Northwest Fairfield
- East Fourth Street Historic District
- Paul Brown Stadium
- West Fourth Street Historic District
- Us Bank Arena
- Rapid Run Park
- The Westin Cincinnati
- Oak Tree Shopping Center
- Fountain Square
- Riverfront Stadium Historical