- GBGailBPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWas here for Christmas lunch with friends. We all were very happy with the food and the service. Will be coming back for sure.More infoGrille 3501Price: Expensive• American• Allentown•4.7
- ACAppleCodyPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •7 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoOrdered my steak medium and it came rare. Never hit the chopped salad I ordered - just as well - would have been too Kuchavik food. Service was sluggish and was never asked if the meal was ok.More infoWestside GrillPrice: Expensive• American• Trexlertown•4.6
- PSPatriciaSvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •28 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFive of us had lunch at Melt on 12/4/23 to celebrate the upcoming holidays and our longstanding friendship. Food was delicious, everyone commented on how good their meals were. Service was outstanding. Tyler was our server and he was not only courteous and friendly but knowledgeable about the menu. He took excellent care of us and we were impressed with his service. Melt was the perfect choice and we will definitely return, not only as a group but with other friends. Thanks so much.More infoMeltPrice: Expensive• Italian• Center Valley•4.6
- JZJaneZvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •18 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoExcited to get Tuna tacos again since they were delicious,, unfortunately this time they did not hit the mark …More infoUnion and FinchPrice: Moderate• American• Allentown•4.7
- TTeddyPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review4.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023The prime rib is a Sunday special. It was prepared medium rare as requested and was delicious. The creamy mashed potatoes and fresh asparagus as well as the included salad were delicious. as well. The only disappointment was that they ran out of the creme brûlée :)More infoThe Grille at Bear CreekPrice: Expensive• Continental• Macungie•4.4
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Macungie on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Anyone who lives around or has visited Allentown, Pennsylvania will tell you that the area is rich with unique dining options. The small neighboring town of Macungie has a similar culinary profile; you’ll have a wealth of choices when visiting this small town. With only a little over 3,000 residents, you’d think that the area wouldn’t have many types of food to choose from, but Macungie has numerous Italian restaurants, Chinese eateries, and places that specialize in seafood. You’ll definitely get plenty of options in this small town. For those looking for more traditional American fare, eateries serving classic comfort foods outnumber all other dining establishments in Macungie. You can even get an authentic California burrito when the craving strikes.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Macungie is The Grille at Bear Creek
- Lyon Station Historical
- Bear Creek Mountain Resort
- Gordon Park
- Topton Community Park
- Saint Pio of Pietrelcina Museum
- Bear Creek Ski Recreation Area
- Washington Township Park
- Barto Community Park
- University Field
- Lock Ridge Park And Furnace Museum
- Pennsylvania German Cultural Heritage Center
- Butter Valley Golf Course
- Bowers Park
- Haas Field
- Melcher Park
- Hereford Township Park
- Lyons Park
- Moselem Springs Golf Club
- Longswamp Community Park