Make a free reservation
Available for lunch now in Philadelphia / New Jersey Suburbs
Outdoor dining in Philadelphia / New Jersey Suburbs
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Philadelphia
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Vernick Coffee Bar is situated on the second level of the new Comcast Technology Center and overlooks the tree canopies in the building’s public lobby. Reservations are available in the full-service café for both breakfast and lunch. The takeaway area includes open seating for up to 48 guests, an excellent walk-in destination for all day dining. Vernick Coffee Bar is open Monday-Friday.
Gluten free friendly and Vegan compatible.
Maize is a New American BYOB located in Perkasie’s business district in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Currently we are offering a 3-course tasting menu that changes daily based on what is seasonally available. We have two seatings: 5:30 and 7:30.
Everything is made in-house from scratch, using the best local produce, Pennsylvania raised meats and wild fish and shellfish from the North Atlantic.
We welcome you to Maize with a bowl of freshly popped popcorn with extra virgin olive oil, fresh parsley and chives, salt and pepper. Shortly after you will receive our biscuits with local honey and butter. We will then move onto a tasting menu that comprises some of your favorites of the past decade, as well as some soon to be favorites. And as always, we will finish dinner with our warm chocolate chip cookies.
Bring a couple of your favorite bottles of wine, relax with your guest(s), and allow us to take care of you.
For Parties Larger Than Six Guests, Please Call Maize
The Maize Family
Guests can enjoy a daily changing a la carte menu, as well as tasting menus ranging from five-to-seven courses.
Blackfish opened in 2006 and has since been named “Best Restaurant” in Philadelphia Magazine’s 2011 “50 Best Restaurants” issue, calling Blackfish “flat-out fantastic; sophisticated without being overbearingly avant-garde, pretty and fresh without being precious; the perfect restaurant of the moment.”
Vita Nova is the signature student-operated restaurant which is part of the Hospitality Business Management program at the University of Delaware. We thank all of our customers for supporting our students and look forward to seeing you again to dine in person!
Vita Nova features a "Best of Delaware" award winning lunch buffet Mon-Fri and elegant fine dining Wed-Fri during the fall and spring semesters. For lunch, the students offer fresh, local dishes including gourmet salads, soups, pastas, entrees, fire-roasted flatbreads, cheese board and mini sweets. The five-course dinner begins with a fusion-inspired appetizer trio and choice of salad, followed by intermezzo and your choice of entrée. The evening ends on a sweet note with a decadent dessert.
La Strada offers a fine-dining experience for dinner featuring old-world traditional Italian classics, contemporary Italian dishes, and outstanding daily chef specials.
Catering | Delivery via UberEats | and Carryout
La Strada serves incredible private parties for all types of celebrations. We also can provide funeral luncheons, even on short notice. Call for a party consultation at La Strada with our banquet manager @ 215-947-1818.
Luncheon Parties are from 12:00 Noon - 3:00 PM | Dinner Parties start after 4:00 PM.
Please note at this time we are only seating parties of 4 or less.
Providing before and after dinner cocktails using fresh ingredients, in a sophisticated setting. You can sample our spirits or take a bottle home with you!
The story of Josephine’s begins during our executive chef Daniel LeBoon’s childhood. At eight years old, working for his father’s catering company, Daniel discovered a passion for food. This love — and undeniable talent — saw him intern at Philadelphia’s prestigious Le Bec-Fin. He went on to work in Paris at the venerable Hotel Vernet working under the renowned chef’s Alain Solvere and Alain Ducasse. In 2004, Daniel purchased Josephine’s in Marietta and developed an extremely loyal following based on the combination of great food, great atmosphere and great hospitality. Although Josephine’s closed in 2011, the name and the experiences are fondly remembered by countless people.
A trattoria is an Italian-style eating establishment that is generally less formal than a ristorante, but more formal than an osteria.
We refuse to compromise on quality in our restaurant. That's why our high-quality ingredients are always fresh and locally sourced.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Philadelphia / New Jersey Suburbs
See what locals rave about in Philadelphia
- MMerleevipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •212 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoIt has been many years since my last visit to the Restaurant that was in the Hotel so I'm writing this as a first experience. Initially my first impression was the energy on a Thursday night and sure enough every table was taken and several set up for later diners. There were 2 of us at a very small table for 2 but other than that our waiter was extremely helpful from cocktails to menu choices and then giving us separate checks that we forgot to request. Will ABSOLUTELY return!!More infoRosalie$$$$• Italian• Wayne•4.5
- OTOpenTableDinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •115 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had an absolutely outstanding experience at The Refectory. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and smartly laid out. The atmosphere is lively without being intrusive. We shared a bunch of small plates and everything was fantastic. I highly recommend the bacon dates and tuna pizza. The mushroom toast was also a hidden gem and not something I would have ordered but it was suggested to us by our waiter and I'm so glad we did. The bread was light and fluffy with just the right chewy texture- you could really tell it was homemade. I had a "clockwork" cocktail which was refreshing and just sweet enough. Seriously, cannot say enough great things about this place! Thanks to Gina the manager for the last minute reservation and a great night celebrating my birthday!More infoThe Refectory$$$$• Contemporary American• Villanova•4.6
- CChrissyVirginia •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agowe had a wonderful meal. We came for our anniversary dinner and enjoyed everything - grilled octopus, lamb chops, tsipoura, grilled asparagus, karadopita for dessert. The wait staff was very attentive as well. Highly recommended.More infoEstia Taverna – Radnor$$$$• Greek• Radnor•4.7
- CcathleencvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was excellent!!More infoWhite Dog Cafe - Wayne$$$$• Contemporary American• Wayne•4.6
- LTLaToiSBaltimore / Maryland •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023White Dog had a variety of food to fit my family's needs of picky eaters. We enjoyed the pajama brunch. The staff made us feel comfortable and welcomed. The atmosphere was amazing. The selection were greatMore infoWhite Dog Cafe-Haverford$$$$• Contemporary American• Havertown•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in Philadelphia / New Jersey Suburbs
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Philadelphia
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Philadelphia on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s restaurant scene brims with exciting new entrants, eager to fulfill a range of cravings. Choose from a diverse lineup that includes American southern cuisine, vegan tapas, classic Italian eats, and some of the city’s best tacos. Here are five new—and refurbished—restaurants to check out right now.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
No longer just NYC’s 8th borough, Philadelphia is a well-kept secret, especially when it comes to food. Sure, you can still get a cheesesteak or its lesser-known, debatably better cousin—the roast pork sandwich—but the restaurant scene has taken off in recent years, with Israeli, vegetarian, and Spanish food in the mix. The provolone-lined cheese shops of eras gone by exist in bigger, better versions and the large, welcoming brasseries that dot Rittenhouse Square make you feel like you’re in Paris. Reading Terminal Market pays homage to Lancaster County’s Pennsylvania Dutch fare, with a bounty of pretzels and apple butter, while local bakeries, baristas, and breweries set a high culinary bar for the City of Brotherly love.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Philadelphia include Talula’s Garden, True Food Kitchen - King of Prussia and Terrain Cafe – Glen Mills
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Philadelphia are True Food Kitchen - King of Prussia, Harvest Seasonal Grill – Glen Mills and Harvest Seasonal Grill - Collegeville
Bottomless brunch in Philadelphia is available at Parc, Booker's Restaurant and Bar and Founding Farmers - King of Prussia
The most romantic restaurant in Philadelphia is JG SkyHigh All Day Dining & Lounge
Restaurants in Philadelphia with a great view include JG SkyHigh All Day Dining & Lounge, Parc and Moshulu
- The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Christiana Mall
- The College of New Jersey
- Royersford Station
- Montgomeryville Mall
- Philadelphia City Hall
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Holiday Inn Morgantown/Pennsylvania Turnpike Exit 298
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Brandywine River Museum
- Rittenhouse Square
- Ramada Whitehall/Allentown
- Arden Theatre Company
- Pike Creek Shopping Center
- Ricketts Glen State Park
- Penn State University
- King of Prussia Mall
- Cooper River Parkway
- Walnut Street, Philadelphia
- Trexlertown Velodrome
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
- 12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
- 50 Philadelphia Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
- 17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
- Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
- The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
- 5 Must-Book Restaurants in Philadelphia
- Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
- 100 Philadelphia / New Jersey Suburbs Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Philadelphia
- 10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
- 10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Northeast
- 5 restaurants pushing the envelope in Philadelphia
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey