Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
SAMURAI kitchen sushi offers a relaxing dining experience featuring high quality Japanese and some southeast Asian cuisine.
An extensive and varied sushi and sashimi menu has appeals from beginner to expert. We offer everything from traditional rolls to our Chef Special roll items.
Unparalleled, and always fresh
Locally owned and operated, SAMURAI kitchen + sushi offers unsurpassed quality, exceptional service and reasonable prices in our family friendly, modern dining atmosphere. Perfect for an effortlessly enjoyable night out.
Owned and Operated by Joseph and his wife Melissa, the entire staff is dedicated to bringing you an overall exceptional dining experience.
Expertly crafted market fresh fish and steaks, fresh pasta, traditional chicken and veal dishes.
Also featuring beautiful hand made signature desserts, and an extensive Italian and Californian wine list.
Warm romantic fine dining in the true Tambellini family tradition.
If you have a First Floor Specific request, Please contact the restaurant by phone to make your reservation. We cannot guarantee First Floor for on-line reservations.
Price (Price reflects the average cost of dinner, including one drink and tip): $40 to $75
Our intimate space operates on a reservation-only basis for parties of
no more than FOUR (4) people per table and ONE/TWO per seating at our counter.
Online reservations are always open with real-time availability.
Each reservation seating is designated 2 hours per booking.
We do not allow any outside alcohol. if you have a request for a specific beverage please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your visit and we will try our best to bring it in!
Umi offers an evening of unparalleled dining, featuring New York style sushi and Japanese cuisine and meticulous preparation. At center stage is our awe-inspiring omakase: a multi-course adventurous meal prepared by Mr. Shu, winner of Pittsburgh Magazine’s Chef of the Year.
House cocktails, as well as a variety of sakes and wines are available to complement your experience.
Umi's dining room transforms the top floor of a Shadyside Victorian row house into a delightful Japanese garden. Authentic tatami seating, a large sushi bar, and a delicate waterfall create a transcendentally peaceful dining experience.
Call (412) 652-9924 with questions or visit www.morcillapittsburgh.com
Award-winning chef Justin Severino brings contemporary Spanish influenced cuisine to the Lawrenceville neighborhood of Pittsburgh. Severino’s signature charcuterie program takes on a Spanish accent, enjoy a mix of pintxos and large plates from a family-style menu to round out your experience. The bar program features craft cocktails, an extensive wine list, a deep sherry and vermut selection and local craft beer. Refer to www.morcillapittsburgh.com for our current menu.
Café Momentum’s program teaches critical skills that allow youth to re-enter society in a safe, real-world environment of nurturing accountability. By participating in our program, the youth rotate through every aspect of the restaurant, from waiting tables to washing dishes, while working side-by-side with Chef Peter Henry.
Don't miss our famous smoked fried chicken served with mashed potato, ham hok collard greens, buttermilk biscuit, and black pepper gravy. We are currently BYOB. $4/person corkage fee.
"With Huszár, we reach back to our roots. My mom would often tell stories of her family life in Hungary, and my dad would often reflect upon his military service there that he was so proud of. However, it was the stories of my grandfather being a proud Huszár, handpicked to serve as an elite soldier on horseback, that I draw my inspiration from. Their stories instilled me with a deep pride in my heritage."
Here are our hours of operation:
Tuesdays - Saturdays 12pm - 8pm
Sundays - 12pm to 7pm
- OTOpenTable DinerPittsburgh / Western PA •11 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe are so happy Ritual House is open for lunch. The tuna poke appetizer is fantastic and we loved the Kung Pao chicken bowl. Our guests enjoyed the experience.More infoRitual HousePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.6
- NONicholleOPittsburgh / Western PA •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My husband had dinner at Eddie Vs to celebrate some accomplishments and as a getaway for our busy lives. The service was wonderful. The food was delicious especially my Chilean Sea Bass in the broth! High quality food and service. We enjoyed the live entertainment as well as the ambiance!More infoEddie V's - PittsburghPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Downtown•4.9
- CCrystalPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023exceptional service, food, and ambiance! this location has it’s own uniqueness compared to other locations and the server was highly attentive! wanna mention the crab cake being absolutely phenomenal. just enough breading to hold it together and pure crab meat! brought my family out for the evening and they absolutely loved it and will return on their own leisure! highly recommend this spot in the city of pittsburgh!More infoDel Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - PittsburghPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.8
- Jjoe2vipCleveland / Akron / Canton •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We are from out of town and visiting my son. This restaurant is wonderful. We had the hummus appetizer and calamari, which was awesome. The swordfish my husband and I had was outstanding-- nothing like we have tasted! Would definitely recommend!More infoCasbahPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Shadyside•4.8
- JHJanHvipPittsburgh / Western PA •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Buffet food selection and quality was very good. Restaurant was very busy due to New Years Day holiday and we waited 25 minutes to be seated after our check in. Table service was friendly but plates stacked up and I had to track down the server for a cup of coffee. To be fair, it was very busy and noisy. The table offered a great river view. Yes, I will dine there again.More infoGrand ConcoursePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown•4.4
Pittsburgh is a hardworking steel town on the western edge of Pennsylvania. It offers great football, museums, and hearty dining. You'll find plenty of historic cuisines that originated in Pennsylvania, including dishes served with plenty of Heinz ketchup. In the mood for a burger? Pittsburgh offers several bar and grill dining experiences, but be ready to explore the menu. You can get a burger, Italian small plates, gorgeous seasonal salads made from locally grown produce, or chicken parmigiana. If you like beef, feel free to choose a great steak from any of the chop houses, or you can visit the Strip District for Argentinian meats done to perfection. Vegetarians and vegans need not despair; check out the neighborhood near Carnegie Mellon for unique, innovative food.
Frequently asked questions
- The Waterfront Shopping Center
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History
- Pittsburgh Mills Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Downtown
- The Mall At Robinson Shopping Center
- Wingfield Pines Golf Course
- Ppg Place
- Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel
- Cedarbrook Golf Course
- Station Square Station
- Richland Mall
- Cook Forest State Park
- Monroeville Mall
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh
- Ross Park Mall Shopping Center
- Laurel Ridge State Park
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Erie
- Conneaut Lake Park
- Home2 Suites by Pittsburgh - McCandless