Cedar Rose Vineyards
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
It was an amazing place but not to go for a special event days cuz we did not find any food even we have a reservation for mothers day... was a bad experience!! Soo sad
Mother’s Day. There wasn’t any food offered but the cheese and crackers were delicious . My favorite was the blueberry wine def will come back again.
We're so sorry you weren't able to enjoy our full menu. Our kitchen is small and is unable to handle to load of both public and private service (something we're working on though!) But we're glad you were still able to enjoy your visit, and we hope to see you again soon!
Delicious food, gorgeous backdrop, wonderful wine! We stayed two hours longer than we planned and all left with a bottle of our favorite.
Thank you! We're so glad you enjoyed your visit and were able to make it an extended one!
Delicious wine and food choices in a rural, relaxing setting! Service is great and ambiance is very nice.
Thank you so much!
Cedar Rose Vineyards is rated 4.6 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.