El Barrio Cantina And Tequllia
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Good food, good service, what more do you want???
We love the atmosphere of the place. The drinks are ok, the food is yum. We also love the take out of craft beer. We have been here twice in the past month. A large variety of craft beers on tap. Check it out.
Service was excellent. Spacing was great and of course the food was excellent. Plus love the Tequila's!
Disappointed that there were no molcajete dishes to serve the fajitas. Being in the side patio which was chilly having the fajitas on a regular plate cooled them down quickly. Also need to look into doing a charro/borracho bean option instead of the black or refried options
Food was delicious and fresh. Excellent seating despite the restrictions. Service was great. We will be visiting again!
Best Mexican spot around!
Much better then the past! It exceed the bar!
El Barrio was cool--loved the decor. Drinks were delicious. The food was decent, but the salad, for example, was basically lettuce with salsa on it.
You can order delivery directly from El Barrio Cantina And Tequllia using the Order Online button. El Barrio Cantina And Tequllia also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (267) 685-0725.
El Barrio Cantina And Tequllia is rated 4.6 stars by 8 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.