This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Hacienda Kitchen at Los Suenos Marriott
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Disappointed in the sea bass. Cooked way to long. Risotto was not cooked enough. Would have loved to have the snapper they said they had none.
Red wine was chilled in ice which is not a good thing.
Made a reservation and when we got there they were closed. Not a good impression for either Marriott or open table
Henry was the best! Great service and great food.
On vacation in CR.
Risotto was more of a rice pilaf. Every grain of rice was separate - not a nice creamy mix
Manager/chef did come to speak to us and offered to remake the dish but...
The worse was yet to come- found a large piece of bamboo skewer in my shrimp
Stopped eating at that point, showed it to our wait person and asked for the check
No one from the kitchen or managerial staff apologized for this major faux pas
The staff was excellent and very accommodating. They went above and beyond. It was an exceptional experience and we plan to visit again. The food was great as well.
Hacienda Kitchen at Los Suenos Marriott is rated 4.8 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.