- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Please don't go here unless you just want regular Spanish takeout. This was not Cuban food. Just regular every day dominican or Puerto Rican food. It is not a place where you want to sit down. Noisy and overpacked with people. Waiting an hour to get ANY food. Even an appetizer. By the time we got our food we were ready to leave. Horrible experience.
I was all set to love Havana Heights, but my experience was subpar.
We arrived on time for our 1:30pm reservation, were told sit anywhere, but heaters were not on in all sections.
After 10 minutes the waitress came back, but delivered someone else's food and returned indoors. We still had no drinks by 2:09pm.
We ordered happy hour drinks and food after about 10 minutes. She came back to say Friday has no happy hour. We ordered different drinks...waited. The waitress came back to say which margarita again? Gone again, then finally drinks!
The food came after another few minutes, so a long time from order to presentation.
Everything was delayed longer than necessary for the 2 food items and drinks that were ordered.
The experience at Havana Heights was great. The food was delicious. The service was on point. The drinks were made just right . My favorite new spot in the Heights .
Havana Heights offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (646) 590-9734.
Havana Heights is rated 4.5 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.