Today, 4 generations, 100 years and still growing, Kobrick Coffee Co. continues to inspire NYC and far beyond with our variety of coffee. Our experienced coffee buyer and roastmaster have been here for about 28 years along with 3 generations of the Kobrick family, working together to ensure that we combine the best ingredients with keen skill to craft delicious coffees imprinted with our colorful style and legacy.
Every morning we wake to keep the tradition of craft style roasting alive so that every night as the big city lights go on and excitement begins to stir in the city that never sleeps, we hope to carry that feeling wherever one may be sipping on a delicious cup of Kobrick Coffee Co..
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
The food was fresh, delicious, and reasonably priced, especially for the area!
Kobrick Coffee offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (212) 255-5588.
Kobrick Coffee is rated 4.2 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.