Paella Tapas Wine Bar & Restaurant
Paella Restaurant hosts a wine cellar in the restaurant, offering private events and serving over 80 types of wine by the bottle. The cellar is fully equipped with banquet and tapas services, providing an antique and vintage winery feel to customers who are in the mood for an unforgettable experience.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Everything was very good, we really enjoyed our dinner and evening. Our one complaint is that the Pure de garbanzos had curry in it, but curry was not listed on the menu. My husband can’t have curry, so after one bite he didn’t eat anymore. All ingredients, especially strong ones such as curry, should be mentioned in the description so that customers know what dishes they’d like to order.
Paella Tapas Wine Bar & Restaurant does offer delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. Paella Tapas Wine Bar & Restaurant also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (203) 831-8636.
Paella Tapas Wine Bar & Restaurant is rated 4.2 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.