The name Maisonetta is a combination of Maison and Casita which translate to House in both French and Spanish.
Our vision is to provide a culinary experience that joins two cultures under one roof. Capturing the true essence of fine French dining and the gastronomy of Mexican flavors and traditions, Maisonetta is as you unique as it is diverse. offers a place where people can come to unwind and try the delicious and healthy cuisine while providing a welcoming environment to all our guest.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Amazing Food and people. I'm definitely going back again
Amazing little place! I strongly recommend Maisonetta!
Maisonetta offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (347) 297-4607.
Maisonetta is rated 5 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.