Bring the restaurant to you. Order and pay for food directly on OpenTable.
Mazu Szechuan Cuisine
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Spicy Garlic Sauce Style*
Black fungus mushroom, bell pepper red, celery, sweet, sour & spicy
The food was outstanding...fresh, spicy, savory, and the service was friendly and attentive. We loved our experience here!
All in our party agreed to how excellent the food was. Well presented and very generous portions.
Yummy and excellent cocktails! One of the best drinks I have had all year!
Excellent new Sichuan reataurant in Murray Hill. They have indoor/outdoor seating.
The food is fantastic, refreshing and tasty. The dumplings are expertly prepared in flavorful special sauce. The wonton soup was hot and tasty. The house peanuts are served complimentary and were a nice starter.
They have a nice specialty drink menu. The rum with ginger was a light and refreshing.
The Shrimp in garlic sauce and fried rice were very well prepared.
We are so lucky this place opened up on 3rd Avenue in Murray Hill. Hands down the best Szechuan cuisine I’ve had so far in NYC. The pork dumplings are amazing. So is the Mo Fish (think that’s what it’s called). Garlic sauce equally amazing. Puts Han Dynasty into the ground. If you haven’t had Mazu yet, you’re missing out!
Excellent food. Excellent service. Great experience.
Great food ... innovative menu - will go again !
Lovely restaurant, appropriate social distancing, attentive service, excellent food. Exactly what we were looking for!
Mazu Szechuan Cuisine offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (646) 609-3388.
Mazu Szechuan Cuisine is rated 4.9 stars by 8 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.