Quadrant at Ritz-Carlton DC
Step inside Quadrant, and the lounge's blend of Modernist and classical design commands your attention. Sit down, and let your imagination travel through time and space via a cocktail menu that spans both. Choose from drinks sourced from around the world and tipples beloved by presidents past. Small plates nod to Washington, DC’s global community, while the Vault, a collection of reserve vintages, invites you to surrender to pleasure.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Excellent food and service
Salmon was delicious but the broccolini was undercooked and all the veggies needed more seasoning. There were also flies around the table.
Food was OK and pricey. There wasn’t a bug selection of house cocktails. Service was decent.
Great food and service
Very good food and service great location
Very good presentation Burrata was outstanding and salmon cooked to perfection
Service was professional and attentive
Good and service excellent
Quadrant at Ritz-Carlton DC is rated 4.7 stars by 7 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.