This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Roku Japanese Dining & Wine
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
Makis nicht gut gerollt
Unser Essen war leider nicht gut, aber vielleicht haben wir auch das Falsche gewählt
einen kaltes und regnerisches Tag auf der Terrasse, war nicht so gemütlich. Trotzdem genießt sehr.
It's ok but I expected more. On the good side: Wine list is really comprehensive and the one I took was pretty good. We ordered sushi for two which we found - especially in comparison to other Japanese restaurants on the Klosterstraße - too pricy for what ist was - it was mainly tuna and salmon. So we think it's more like a wine bar with some food; atmosphere and service was friendly, although clearly partly not very trained and professional.
Roku Japanese Dining & Wine is rated 4.2 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.