This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
SKAI Restaurant - Swissotel the Stamford
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Be sure to request for seats away from the entrance and DJ unless you prefer booming music and guests walking past you throughout the meal. The food and service were great.
The view is the main reason to go to Skai, as both food and service leave a lot to be desired. Staff seem uninformed and uninterested in providing service. Staff had difficulty explaining menu and wines available. Food was decent but limited choices. Decor is nice but layout is challenging, especially to find the restroom.
Cena ottima personale fantastico vista eccezionale consiglio vivamente di andarci
Was nice experience to dine in food was great , only we were bit disappointed as we requested for table by the window with view wasn’t getting any respond.
Your open table gets the worst tables in the place!
SKAI Restaurant - Swissotel the Stamford is rated 4.3 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.