Stiltsville Fish Bar
Quality seafood & tiki inspired drinks, the restaurant is centered around the glistening view of the harbor and stunning sunsets.
- Prior to opening our restaurant went through professional deep cleaning and was treated with disinfectants and sanitation sprays
- The dining room has been reconfigured to keep tables 6ft. apart
- Team members are using masks & gloves at all times
- All table tops, menus, surfaces, plates, glassware, & utensils are disinfected and sanitized after each use
- Team members are adhering to strict hand washing standards
- Several sanitation stations are available for guests to access hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, and paper towels
- Team members temperatures are being taken prior to starting their shift
Get it delivered
Great food and service.
Excellent as always. Came here for happy hour- you can’t go wrong with anything on the menu. Buffalo fish wings, crab cake sliders, oyster sliders, watermelon and pickle salad- all great. They have outdoor seating and their large windows open completely. Service was quick. They should also be commended for their safety protocols and precautions during this pandemic time- the staff all have masks that actually fit them so they aren’t fiddling around and touching their faces the whole time. We saw our waiter change gloves multiple times and they give you hand sanitizing wipes at the table. This is more than many other restaurants and was much appreciated. Go here!
Always great! Frankie is the best. The food and service is amazing.
Very good overall, all items were delicious, including the peel and eat shrimp, grits, fish dip, crab cake (on the small side) and stracciatella. Great service, nice place to enjoy brunch.
I was expecting an overwhelming experience, but unfortunately I was not impress by the food. Service and ambience is wonderful!! Expect to pay around $40 per person
My wife and I had lunch here again last Friday...the front of house seemed a bit short-staffed, but the folks who were on duty knocked it out of the park for us. The manager/host seated us right away (we had a reservation), he got us water, took our order and ensured all was well with us as he continued to greet other guests, etc. The fried whole fish is still the best in Miami Beach...perfect with a bottle of Chablis on a Friday afternoon. Thank you! See you again real soon--cheers!
I’m a big fan of Stiltsville. The food this particular evening, though, had several surprising flaws. The entre octopus dish had one median sized tentacle and mostly greens, too many plantains, and 2 small slices of sausage. Poor value when the octopus was supposed to be the core of the dish.
The seafood soup was watery and unsatisfying.
The conch fritters tasted and felt more like hush puppies. What happened to the conch?
The lemonade was great.
Sorry about the negative comments. Please stay on your game. Your reputation is too strong to get cocky.
Great food and super service is a hard to beat combination!