- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Proof of vaccination required to dine indoors
The food and service were great. The staff was very friendly. I can’t wait to go back.
Amazing food, great service and a perfect neighborhood spot for dinner. Will definitely return!
Little hot in the dining room near the front door but to be expected on a hot summer day. Thank you for everything and congrats!
I think I had the best fried chicken sandwich I’ve ever had here! Of course on the menu it’s described as a Milanese. Everything we ordered here was great. The beef bone marrow tacos were delicious, finished with a tres leches cake.
The interior ambience isn’t anything out of the ordinary but didn’t expect it to be. Would love to come back here.
Food was incredible. Going back immediately.
Tiny's Cantina is the best addition to this area - you cannot miss out on the chicken sandwich or the bone marrow tacos. The pollo quesadilla is also AMAZING.
Highly recommend for those random weekends and weeknights where you are looking for a fun change of pace.
The food was fantastic and the service was great. Only disappointing factor was there were no deals for Cinco de Mayo.
You can order delivery directly from Tiny's Cantina using the Order Online button. Tiny's Cantina also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (718) 970-7007.
Tiny's Cantina is rated 4.8 stars by 7 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.