Make a free reservation
Book for late dinner in Sacramento / Sacramento Valley
Restaurant experiences trending in Sacramento / Sacramento Valley
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Sacramento
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For all parties, 100% of cost per person + tax will be charged at the time of booking. Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to the reservation date will not be refunded. Cancellations made before the 72-hour time period will be refunded 50% of total cost per person + tax.
Reduction in the number of guests in the party are subject to cancellation charge.
Please be on time to enjoy all the courses. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
Omakase means a meal consisting of dishes selected by the chef.
Chef will create some courses with seasonal, and best available ingredients.
Please call Hikari (530) 564-4356 to request Tuesday to Thursday night dinner. Walk-ins are welcome during the weekday Mini Omakase service.
Osteria Fasulo offers an imaginative selection of authentic and contemporary Italian specialties that change and compliment with our four seasons. Its dishes are prepared using only the finest and the freshest ingredients from traditional and contemporary Italian recipes.
Osteria Fasulo's mission is to consistently provide the highest quality of Italian food and service to our guests
Our top priority will always be our guests — who should always expect exceptional food, outstanding service and always a warm welcome from the Fasulo’s
Black board specials include:
Rack of Lamb
Fish and Meat specials
Pasta, Risotto and Gnocchi Specials
* 23% service charge
*Please note our cancellation and no-show policy
*Dining with children under 8 is not permitted, all guests require a reserved seat and audible devices are not allowed in the dining room.
*Please include any special occasions with names of guests of honor
*Please include any dietary restrictions/allergies you may have
Fixins is a full service soul food restaurant that celebrates the history and traditions of African American culture in an inclusive environment that welcomes everyone! We’re located in the historic Oak Park neighborhood of Sacramento California in the 40 Acres Cultural complex at the corner of Broadway and 35th Street.
See what locals rave about in Sacramento
- OTOpenTable DinerSacramento / Sacramento Valley •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur server Maria was so fantastic. The drinks, appetizers, entrees and dessert all came out right at the perfect time of it all. Thank you for making dinner so special.More infoParagary's$$$$• Farm-to-table• Sacramento•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSacramento / Sacramento Valley •3 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoGreat ambiance. Food was cooked very well, but lacked seasoning. When we asked for salt, it’s the kind of place that looks offended you asked. Verbatim response was, “oh, hmmm, let me see if I can find something to bring over” implying heavily that no one ever asks for it. We ordered all but two of the appetizers and small plates. Two of them were seasoned appropriately, the other five needed more - esp the tots. We were most excited about them and they were the most disappointing. The other thing was that all the dishes were on the oily side - big puddles of finishing oil that after 5 share plates was a little excessive. Table shared the ribeye (5/5). The one vegetarian at the table had the yuba salad for entree and gave it 4.5/5.More infoCanon$$$$• American• Sacramento•4.6
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on May 24, 2023Our experience was amazing. It was our anniversary and the staff surprised us with a special anniversary sign and candle. They also gave us free dessert and champagne at the end of our meal. It was a special experience for us. Very much appreciated!More infoSeasons 52 - Sacramento$$$$• American• Arden Fair•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSacramento / Sacramento Valley •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was one of the most enjoyable dinners I’ve ever we’ve ever had. It was our 13th wedding anniversary.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Sacramento$$$$• Steakhouse• Sacramento•4.6
- LMLeahMNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I went with my mom on New Years Day. The food was delicious, my mom had the eggs benedict and I had huevos rancheros. Our server was really sweet and upbeat. The only negative was that the host seemed very disinterested, zero smile, and completely cut me off when I was trying to tell her that one of the people in our party wouldn’t be coming.More infoBennett's American Cooking$$$$• American• Sacramento•4.5
The Sacramento Valley hosts an eclectic blend of upscale dining when you want to impress clients or someone special. Restaurants specialize in American, Italian, and French cuisine, offering everything from traditional classics to contemporary gourmet dishes. American restaurants in the area serve steaks, hamburgers, and delicious desserts. Many of them offer cocktails, and others offer wine bars with a large selection of locally produced wines. Some restaurants have open kitchen seating, letting you watch behind the scenes as experienced chefs prepare your food. Sacramento Valley also purveys a selection of farm-to-table restaurants, giving you dishes made with the freshest possible ingredients from California growers.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Sacramento. Our customers recommend Ruth's Chris Steak House - Sacramento, Q1227 Restaurant and La Provence
As of June 2, 2023 there are 208 restaurants in Sacramento. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Mexican, Steakhouse, Italian, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Sacramento who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Sacramento either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Midtown
- Bel Air Shopping Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Redding
- Natomas Marketplace Shopping Center
- Comfort Inn Lathrop
- Sacramento Zoo
- Discovery Museum Gold Rush History Center
- Lincoln Shopping Center
- Sundial Bridge
- Mount Diablo Park
- Anderson Park
- The Inn at Shasta Lake
- Sacramento International Airport
- West Point California Division of Forestry Station
- Governors Inn Hotel Sacramento
- Larch Clover Park
- Southgate Park
- William Crawford Senior Park
- Old Auburn Historic District
- The Best Ramen in Sacramento
- The Most Fun Restaurants in Sacramento
- The Best Restaurants in Sacramento, According to our Tastemakers
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Sacramento
- Discover the Best Sushi in Sacramento
- 56 Sacramento Area Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Cheap Eats in Sacramento
- 31 Sacramento Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Sacramento's Award-winning Restaurants
- The Best Brunch Restaurants in Sacramento
- The Best Breakfast Restaurants in Sacramento
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Sacramento
- The Best Wings in Sacramento
- The Best Pizza in Sacramento