Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We can accommodate most common dietary restrictions, please let us know when booking. For parties of 7 or more, please contact us by email or phone.
When we're fully booked, or for a more casual / bistro experience, you can check out our sister location: Nellu, in South Marais.
We are talking here about high level sustainability, pure poultry breeds, good genes, strong relations with committed farmers and producers of animal welfare and a campaigner Chef. A unique experience, signed by Chef Antoine Westermann, for poultry meat lovers.
More than a rotisserie, it is a tribute to poultry that begins with plenty of hors d'oeuvres to share.
Before being roasted our fowls are slowly poached in broth according to Chef Antoine Westermann's exclusive technique.
They are served whole to be shared by two, three, four or more, accompanied by garlic confit, jus, home fries, mashed potatoes with chicken broth, Mac & cheese suggestions saisonnières. As it is very vegetarian friendly, Le Coq & fils offers a large selection of veggie hors d’œuvres as well as the famous Egg’z Burger, a must try.
Whether it's a business lunch, a family dinner or a moment with friends, L'Empire du 8ème provides its customers with outstanding customer service for a superior overall experience. During the late part of the diner, and starting at 10 pm, the DJ and the artists will set the party mood.
L'EMPIRE DU 8ème The CHEF'S MOTTO.
Our chef is committed to letting you discover the most flavourful tastes. A feast for your eyes and a delight for your plate.
Experience Parisian chic and the classics of French cuisine, served for over 150 years to the crème of the capital and Parisians-for-a-day from around the world.
If you don't find any availabilities on OpenTable, please visit Café de la Paix website for reservations.
Fitzgerald offers an intimate setting with an art deco air, awakened by touches of modernity and a little bit of madness. The chef changes the menu according to the seasons always seeking to create a perfect balance between refinement and indulgence.
- CKCristinaK1 review5.0Dined on Nov 8, 2023Wonderful experience. The tasting menu was perfect and delicious.More infoNellu, Food & WinePrice: Very Expensive• Wine Bar• Le Marais•4.8
- WBWilliamBNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews4.0Dined on Oct 25, 2023they sent me the wrong dish. But I ate it anyway. It was a lamb stew dish. Dessert was outstanding. assorted pastries. The room was quiet and upstairs. Service was excellent.More infoLe Coupe GorgePrice: Moderate• French• Le Marais•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerOrange County •1 review5.0Dined on Oct 12, 2023Great staff, excellent food. Really enjoyed our dinner.More infoPamela PopoPrice: Very Expensive• French• Le Marais•4.8
- SStewartvipLondon •27 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s Day dinner. Beautiful restaurant just off Champs Elysees. Great service and the food was tremendous - had the lamb was cooked to perfection.More infoMarket by Jean-GeorgesPrice: Expensive• French• Champs-Élysées•4.6
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Paris is Boutary
The best vegan restaurants in Paris are Restaurant Assanabel Saint-Germain-des-Prés - Cuisine libanaise, Hard Rock Cafe - Paris and Neni Paris
The restaurants with the best service in Paris are Restaurant Assanabel Saint-Germain-des-Prés - Cuisine libanaise, Boutary and Mâche
- Rue De Rivoli
- Opera Bastille
- Montmartre Area
- Grands Boulevards
- La Samaritaine
- Musee De La Mode Et Du Textile
- Parc Des Princes
- Bourse De Paris
- Opera Garnier
- Jardin Du Luxembourg
- River Seine
- L Aeroport Roissy Charles De Gaulle
- Palais Des Sports
- Chemin Vert
- Hotel De Ville De Paris
- Bois Preau
- Opera District
- Cour Saint Emilion