- PCPeterCChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoCharlie Gittos is a wonderful family restaurant. We went early (5:30) had a drink at the bar before we sat down to dinner. Our waiter was great. Very knowledgeable about the menu. I had one of the specials which was assorted seafood over a bed of pasta. It was delicious. Everyone else was happy as well. If I had a complaint it would be that we felt a little rushed but all in all had a great time and would recommend highly.More infoCharlie Gitto's 'On the Hill'$$$$Price: Expensive• Italian• The Hill•4.8
- GGraamaSt. Louis •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat service by Brian and exceptional food. The wine list was extensive, so there were many choices. We all had different steaks and they were all delicious. The only thing I would change is that I ordered the steak special with a Maytag blue cheese sauce. The flavor of the steak was so good that that the sauce wasn’t necessary, even though I love blue cheese. We will be back!More infoTwisted Tree Steakhouse$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Kirkwood•4.8
- JJamesSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoServer was incredible and made us feel special for a birthday celebration. Also the food was very very goodMore infoBrasserie by Niche$$$$Price: Moderate• French• St. Louis•4.7
- RRxdadChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoMy wife and I had an outstanding experience at Gallagher’s. The cocktails to start were creative and on point. Dinner was excellent and each dish had great presentation and the flavors were great. Finally the service was top notch and the environment itself was really unique with the restaurant appearing to be housed in an old restored building. We will definitely continue to dine as here our first impression left a lasting impression.More infoGallagher's - Waterloo$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• St. Louis•4.5
- LPLisaPSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 17, 2023The service was great. They kept out drinks full and our used plates were taken on a timely manner. They we able to sit us with another couple that we knew. The food was fantastic. We will be returning for sure.More infoThe Falls Reception and Conference Center$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Columbia•5
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.