- BHBrandiHvipCincinnati / Dayton •10 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had a fantastic Saturday date night dinner at Al Posto. The entire experience was wonderful, starting with the eye-catching blue door and lights out front. The decor is gorgeously modern but also feels classic & approachable. The ambiance feels like a lively and “happening” place without feeling stuffy. The service was excellent, from the hostess to the food runners and especially our server, Kevin! The food was delicious. We had an appetizer, split a salad, enjoyed the table side-prepared linguini for two, and split an entree. We split two desserts. Literally every single food item was remarkable! We will definitely recommend Al Posto to our friends and family and we’ll be back as well!More infoAl-Posto Italian RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• Hyde Park•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoSome of the Best Calamari in Cincinnati! Excellent staff and service.More infoRosewoodPrice: Expensive• Pan-Asian• Oakley•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had the most amazing dinner! Our waiter, David, was absolutely phenomenal. He was so kind and on top of his service. My boyfriend and I were curious about the history of Precinct and David shared stories about the history of The Precinct. It was so cool to hear about how it functioned back in the 80s! Overall, our experience was great, David was the best, and we will be returning!More infoThe PrecinctPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Hyde Park•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipCincinnati / Dayton •31 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent service and the flavors in the food were wonderful. Pork chop was tender w layers of flavor. The butternut squash soup is the best I’ve had. The Pumpkin Risotto was cooked very well w lots of pumpkin notes. The valet was extremely welcoming along w the hostess and our server. Very seldom do you go and get perfect service from everyone during your dining experience Perfect for date night!More infoThe Red Feather KitchenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Hyde Park•4.7
- ALAlissaLSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great Service. Server made recommendations because it was our first time. My family and I enjoyed our meal and would definitely return.More infoSeasons 52 - CincinnatiPrice: Expensive• American• Norwood•4.8
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Oakley. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Pan-Asian, Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Oakley who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Oakley either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.