- CSChrisSSt. Louis •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways top notch at prasino!!! Best breakfast, lunch and dinner in the chuck, hands down!!More infoPrasino - St. Charles, MOPrice: Expensive• American• St. Charles•4.5
- BABrianAvipSt. Louis •78 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOk, so I’m not sure how many times I can review this restaurant before you all get tired of the ravings. But, last night was a great evening. 5 for dinner celebrating birthdays. They made the evening very special for us. From Madelyn’s amazing tableside manor and professional service to the fantastic meal, we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I had the fresh caught swordfish in a lemon buerre blanc sauce. AMAZING. My wife and friend had the Linguine Frutti Di Mare while his wife and sister enjoyed the chicken piccata. This place never ceases to amaze us and we will continue to enjoy the food and service here on a regular basis for years to come. Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to an amazing dinner for the holidays. You won’t be disappointed. Bon appetit.More infoNapoli 3Price: Moderate• Italian• St. Charles•4.9
- DBDavidBExclusive •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoTook my wife to Charlie Gitto’s for her Birthday. We had Cannoli and Lasagna for dinner and both were excellent. Our waitress was excellent and brought my wife a nice dessert for her BD.More infoCharlie Gitto's at Hollywood CasinoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Maryland Heights•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipSt. Louis •6 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThere is no other restaurateur in St.Louis that compares to Napoli. Napoli Sea is a great addition. We have dined there at least 5- times. No one in St. Louis presents fresher seafood that is also creatively prepared. Tonight’s Halibut special was on a bed of poblano cream sauce and topped with shrimp ceviche. I have never experienced a dish so well created and prepared. There are so many tremendous menu choices that are unique in their presentation . My compliments to Kai( owner), the chef and our server Hayden who did a wonderful job in helping to ensure a phenomenal evening for our 46 wedding anniversary. Thank you for doing it right.More infoNapoli SeaPrice: Expensive• Seafood• St. Charles•4.8
- DWDorisWSt. Louis •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First meal of the year and we both had the shrimp and grits-it was excellent! Topped it off with a dark chocolate cake. Perfect way to start 2023More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - St. CharlesPrice: Moderate• American• St. Charles•4.4
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.