Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
PATIO | TACOS | COCKTAILS | CRAFT BEER | WINE SELECTION | VEGETARIAN DISHES | ROMANTIC
The art is not only on the plate at The Fox & Falcon by David Burke, the carefully curated, elegant yet whimsical, decor is not to be missed.
Additional parking at 301 Clanton: Monday - Friday after 4:30 pm and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- AMAnitaMvipBaltimore / Maryland •22 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThe service was great, the timing of the food was also very well done. The new manager Dimitri seems to have his team well organized and was very friendly and accomodating. Food was super fresh, tasty. We were here for a business meal and everyone was satisfied.More infoLIMANIPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• South Charlotte•4.7
- LGLizzyGCharlotte •8 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWent there with my husband and 2 year old for birthday celebration around 5pm (toddler dinner time). Food was excellent, staff was attentive and friendly. We enjoyed cocktails, main course and the coconut cake. All was amazing. My scallops were cooked perfectly and husband enjoyed the trout.More infoRooster's Wood-Fired Kitchen - South ParkPrice: Moderate• European• SouthPark•4.8
- AAnonymousCharlotte •23 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agothis is our third time to o-ku. quality, consistency, service, taste, freshness- all amazing! we can’t wait to come back in a few weeks! i took my japanese exchange student who lives in chicago- this was a risk. She LOVED it!More infoO-Ku - CharlottePrice: Moderate• Japanese• Southend•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was exquisite and the service was excellent. I really enjoyed the ambiance. It was a great way to celebrate a special occasion. I even received a handwritten birthday card which was so special. Truly a great experience and I’d highly recommend.More infoSteak 48 - CharlottePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• SouthPark•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was good and staff excellent but certainly overpriced! A regular nothing special hamburger should never be $20. Will still go back.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant CharlottePrice: Moderate• undefined• SouthPark•4.8
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in South Charlotte is Yunta
- Old Town Shopping Center
- SpringHill Suites Charlotte Ballantyne
- TownePlace Suites Charlotte Arrowood
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood
- Motel 6 Charlotte Coliseum
- Starmount Shopping Center
- Motel 7
- Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd.
- Sonesta ES Suites Charlotte Arrowwood
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Charlotte - Executive Park
- Holiday Inn Express Arrowood
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte Ballantyne Area
- Knights Inn Charlotte South
- Quail Corners Shopping Center
- Village Shopping Center
- MainStay Suites Charlotte Arrowood
- Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte Arrowood
- Super 8 Charlotte Downtown Area
- Budget Inn Charlotte
- Carmel Road Park