- KBKenB1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoI ordered the burger with egg on top with fries, it was delicious. All the other food looked great as well. The place was clean and was very busy. It was about a 30 minute wait for food but was seated at noon and the place felled quickly. I will go again when in the area.More infoMassey's KitchenPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Lookout Mountain•4.7
- BWBenjaminW1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThis is without a doubt the best place to eat in Chattanooga. Food is delicious, staff are lovely and the quality is excellent. Any celebration we go here. A bit higher priced but well worth it!More infoHennen'sPrice: Expensive• Steak• Chattanooga•4.7
- CPCPoppyMobile •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOh my Gawd, this place will make your taste buds thank you! HIGHLY recommend the Fried chicken with Mac n cheese! AND the key lime pie is a must! Oh, and don't forget to start off with the deviled eggs with candied bacon! Seriously, I am already thinking about our next trip to Chatanooga just for Public House! Parking garage directly across the street and they will validate your ticket. Street parking/meters is free after 6 pm also!More infoPublic House - ChattanoogaPrice: Moderate• American• Chattanooga•4.8
- CChristianeSouth Carolina •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023We had a great experience. The waiter was kind and helpful and everything we ate was amazing. The charbroiled oysters and shrimp and grits and Mahi Bowl. Did not disappoint!More infoSTIR - ChattanoogaPrice: Expensive• American• Chattanooga•4.5
- SCSusanCvipEast Tennessee •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We go at least once a week, and have for over a year. You can count on great service, beautiful views, a varied menu, and, according to my fella, a good house made IPA! We find the staff friendly, professional, and accommodating. The space offers a variety of seating options, with helpful heaters and igloos outside in colder times. They’ve done a lot, we’ve noticed, this year to improve guest experience! New menu options, the covering over the upper deck, new heaters, in and out, and now new tables and chairs on the deck! We like the cauliflower crust pizza, the brewery nachos, the brunch options and the salad dressings are good!More infoTop of the Rock Restaurant and BreweryPrice: Moderate• American• Jasper•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of October 3, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Jasper. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Jasper who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Jasper either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Mister And Mrs Larry Lee Carter Natural Area
- Marion County Park
- Monteagle Inn and Retreat Center
- Bass Station Historical
- Hales Bar Resort And Marina
- Motel 6 Monteagle
- Mullens Cove Checking Station
- Kimball Station
- South Pittsburg Historic District
- Dyer County Veterans Walk of Fame
- South Cumberland Recreation Area
- Bengis Reservation
- Shellmound Station Historical
- Thomas Jones Reservation
- The Smoke House Lodge
- Quality Inn & Suites Jasper
- Super 8 Monteagle
- Mountain Inn
- Gruetli Station
- Grundy Lakes Game Preserve