- AGAG421 review5.0Dined 2 days agoSome of the best Mexican style food in Folsom. The average large entre is around $20, so be prepared for a larger bill, but always worth it. Fantastic staff, and not a long wait for food even during rush hour.More infoZocalo - FolsomPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Folsom•4.7
- CDChrisDLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe sat in the bar with a reservation and the bartender/server was great! The busser was also very polite and very attentive to us. We enjoy making the trip from Lodi every couple of months as a change from our regular spots.More infoSheldon Inn Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• American• Elk Grove•4.7
- LKLKL5vipSacramento / Sacramento Valley •24 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoPleasantly surprised to find this neighborhood gem in the middle of a strip shopping center. When making the reservation on OpenTable, wasn't sure if we should dine indoors or on the patio as the weather would still be in the 80s. Glad we dined outdoors as it was pleasant, roomier than inside - weather was perfect for an early evening dinner with friends. We ordered the shareable brussel sprouts & egg plant appetizers. We also shared the 4 entrees, each recommended by the server followed by 2 desserts (creme brûlée and chocolate). All very tasty. Bonus 50% bottle of selected wines to share. Patio is covered by trees and despite it being in a strip shopping center, noise level was low. Great meal for the price.More infoFabian's Italian BistroPrice: Moderate• Italian• Fair Oaks•4.8
- DDDylanD1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoThe food was delicious, the Salmon and Prime Rib were very well prepared and delicious. The Stonefruit Salads were excellently prepared and had perfect flavor. Our server Chuck was very polite, attentive, and courteous, and we had a fantastic time. We will definitely be returning.More infoElla Dining Room and BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Sacramento•4.7
- LDLilliDLas Vegas •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023A great option for the Rancho Murieta and surrounding neighborhoods for a lovely meal with a farm to fork bias.More infoThe Gate at The Murieta Inn & SpaPrice: Expensive• Californian• Rancho Murieta•4.5
Frequently asked questions
As of October 3, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Rancho Murieta. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Californian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Rancho Murieta who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Rancho Murieta either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.