- SRScottRPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThis was my first elevated dining experience, and it was truly amazing. First off the view is stunning, none of the photos do it justice. Staring at the city below at night while savoring every bite of the food that is beyond words. Our server was delightful, helpful, humorous, and genuinely engaging. We felt truly welcomed and taken care of by the staff. We had the pork belly starter which was so mind blowing with the combination of flavors, between the belly and the corn. Followed by the duck breast and the salmon, both of them just mouth watering. Every bite felt like pure bliss. It all just melted in your mouth, making you want to drag out the meal for as long as possible. It paired perfectly with the wine choice we were offered. Finished off with the chocolate satin and creme brule desserts, as the perfect capper to an amazing night. Our server graciously agreed to take photos of us, and then as we were leaving made sure we would be able to make it home. We were going to send for an Uber, but he let us know that Ubers tended to have a hard time making it up there to get people. So he called for the hotel shuttle to get us down to the lobby so we could easier get our Uber. Five stars, and more, all around. Excellent food and service at truly generous prices. I would eat here again in a heartbeat.More infoDifferent Pointe of View$$$$Price: Moderate• undefined• North Central Phoenix•4.7
- LLewisvipPhoenix / Arizona •14 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoJosie was amazingly fun, energetic, knew the menu and drinks she made our evening 100+ % WonderfulMore infoThe Vig North Central$$$$Price: Moderate• Comfort Food• North Mountain•4.7
- JJosephLos Angeles •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWarm and cozy place to dine. Low noise level. The tables were spaced well. I had the eggplant Parmigian. It was cooked perfect with a good tasting sauce. My friend had pasta Alfredo. The pasta was cooked perfect and the Alfredo sauce kept it moist but not overwhelming.More infoChristo's Ristorante$$$$Price: Moderate• Italian• Downtown Phoenix•4.8
- DdavidlvipAtlanta Metro •7 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThis is our favorite Italian restaurant in the US. Roberto is an amazing proprietor and the food is always a 10/10. We will be back on our next visit to PhoenixMore infoTutti Santi - Phoenix$$$$Price: Expensive• Italian• North Central Phoenix•4.7
- DdleighvipPhoenix / Arizona •19 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 30, 2024environment Perfection eating good environment can greatly impact our overall well-being. When we are surrounded by a clean and healthy environment, it encourages us to make better choices for ourselves and the planet. By eating nutritious and wholesome foods, we not only nourish our bodies but also contribute to a sustainable and eco-friendly environment. It is important to recognize the interconnectedness between our personal health and the health of the environment. By striving for perfection in both areas, we can create a harmonious balance that benefits us and future generations.More infoHole-In-The-Wall BBQ Joint$$$$Price: Moderate• undefined• Biltmore•4.1
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.