- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe were there for our exchange daughter’s Sweet 16 celebration. This was our first time there, and wow- it did not disappoint. It was perfect for what we were doing- fancy dress, fancy day- this was one fancy place. So cute!!! The cake was decadent, and everyone had a fabulous time!More infoThe Cake Bake Shop - Carmel City Center$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Carmel / Westfield•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipTampa / Central Florida West •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMarket Street is always a GREAT experience. One of the best restaurants in the area!More infoMarket Street Grill$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Wabash•4.8
- FGFlorenceGIndiana •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOne of the main reasons I like to go to Coopers Hawk restaurant is because of the menu. They have a full menu with "different" meals that you usually do not find in typical restaurants. I had the short rib risotto and it was fabulous! I especially like meeting a friend there because they do not try to rush you out after the meal is served. They also do not rush you to look over the menu and order quickly. I feel like they have respect for me as a customer which I really like. I will continue to go to Coopers Hawk because they are one of a kind in dining!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Indianapolis$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Downtown Indy•4.6
- TATammyAvipIndiana •18 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 9, 2022I love this location. The servers are awesome. My only problem is that lately I’m not getting checked into Open Table correctly. I know that many of the employees are not even aware of what Open Table is but they still attempt to get me checked in. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn’t. That is my only issue. We visit this location at least once a week and always enjoy our time there.More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - Marion$$$$Price: Moderate• Sports Bar• Madison•3.8
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •20 reviews4.0Dined on Feb 14, 2021Drafty in the bar but good serviceMore infoBuffalo Wild Wings - Kokomo$$$$Price: Moderate• Sports Bar• Kokomo•4.6
Discover Gas City
Gas City's unusual name comes from the discovery of natural gas in 1887, which led the citizens to change the name. The gas was eventually depleted, but Gas City is still gastronomically rich. Traditional British fare is one mainstay of the city. In addition to fish and chips, beer on tap, and cider, some cozy pubs specialize in creamy frozen custard and steamy coffee. If you're in the mood for something more American, step inside a down-home restaurant complete with a country store and enjoy home-style cooking such as bean soup and corn bread, breakfast served all day, and biscuits spread thick with apple butter. To taste international cuisine, try one of Gas City's many Italian restaurants.