The Blind Pig Provisions & Lounge
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
It was CLOSED-& apparently has been for months!!!! What a disappointment on Valentines Day 🤬 Really surprised Open Table wasn’t on top of this...extremely disappointed!
We went to Las Vegas for Valentine's day weekend only to find out you have to make reservations everywhere for indoor dining due to the governor's non scientific COVID rules. Ok fine, so we used this app to book this restaurant for Valentine's day dinner since everything else was booked and this place had a few times available. So we drove over there from Lake Las Vegas only to find out this place is out of business and has been for quite some time. We ended up having a romantic Valentine's day dinner at the Luxor's food court because fast food doesn't require reservations. Spent over $1000 this weekend and had to eat fast food and pizza at bar seating due to this stupid reservation law that no one knows about from out of state.
VERY upset. Open door “confirmed” our reservation. And blind pig is CLOSED for business!!! Thanks for a memorable valentines.
It was closed.
You need to update your website as the account is closed and evidently has been closed for a while, yet you to my reservation and left me with no where to go on a Saturday night on Valentines weekend. There was a group of 6 people at the account who also had reservations they were from out of town,
TOTALY UNACCEPTABLE THAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED.....
This place is no longer in business. Do not let people make reservations here.
Had a reservation for weeks for Super Bowl Sunday... called and spoke to someone regarding reservations. Showed up and the place was closed. Not even a phone call. Horrible. Try getting a reservation somewhere 20 minutes before the Super Bowl
This restaurant is closed. Not sure why there wasn’t any indication of this. We were visiting from out of town last weekend and booked a reservation only to drive down and find a dark locked up location.
Made a reservation online and never said anything about them being closed for the 4th of July. We showed up at our reservation time and nothing on door to let us know. We were dropped off by an Uber and then had to wait outside for another Uber to get us and then had to hurry up and find a place to eat since we were on a time schedule.
Hidden gem when you're looking to get out of the Vegas hubbub for a good meal.
The food was excellent. It was our first visit. We are locals. We will dine here again and recommend it to our friends.
Awesome hidden gem in Las Vegas. This place is great to watch a UFC event. No cover charge to get in and the prices on food and drink is very, very reasonable and amazingly good. I've dine at the Blind Pig on numerous occasions now and have never had a bad meal here. Service is usually spot on as well. Can't go wrong with this place.
Good spot off the strip in Vegas
Great Italian food and cool bar area. Would recommend The Blind Pig.
I dined with a group of friends here on Friday night before going to a concert..It was recommended by a friend of mine and it did not disappoint.
My favorite new place in Vegas.
3rd time coming (from out of town), twice for work, and each time is better than the next. Excellent food and service and fantastic happy hour prices. Our entire party was very pleased. Highly recommend!!!
There’s no bad food here, along with a fully stocked bar and a great atmosphere.
Food was really good. Service was not. Waitress was not familiar with the beers and bar drinks.
I was really excited about going to the Blind Pig. When I got there, I was welcomed by the host and feeling assured that it was going to be a good experience based off the ambiance. When I was sat by the hostess, the experience quickly deteriorated.
1) The menu posted online was old. Due to this, there were missing items that many reviews raved over (lobster Mac and Cheese). Also, all the prices posted online were $2 cheaper than the actual prices at the restaurant. The Blind Pig per my waitress is mostly an Italian eatery now.
2) Bad service. Now I will say that the other workers seem amicable and doing an excellent job from afar; however, my personal waitress was not very strong. She visibly avoided my table multiple times when saw my fellow patron sit erect, indicating she wanted the waitress attention. I’m fact, she took an alternate route maybe five times before actually acknowledging my fellow patron.
3) Cold and missing food. With both of us being hungry and ordering pasta, we were ready to feast on our complimentary bread. It was never brought out to us, or even offered, until we asked after noticing every table around us has bread. Once our food came out, the side orders were cold.
All-in-all I recognize this could have been a much better experience, but the service and immediate quality of the food was not the best. Once everything came together, the meal was tasty; however, I would not recommend this place when my next group of friends visit Vegas.
Very nice. Service was good and the food was delicious
I would defiantly recommend to a friend and will be back
The Blind Pig Provisions & Lounge does offer delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. The Blind Pig Provisions & Lounge also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (725) 214-4474.
The Blind Pig Provisions & Lounge is rated 3.8 stars by 21 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.