Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Reserve your table and get ready to enjoy some fondue!
Garage parking at Reston Town Center will always be free for our guests. Please park in the Orange Garage on Explorer Street and check in with us when you arrive.
The 13,000-square-foot Davio’s restaurant at Reston Station joins locations in Massachusetts, Atlanta, King of Prussia, PA and The Colony, Texas as one of the Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse restaurants by Chef/Restaurateur Steve DiFillippo. Davio’s Reston Station serves an array of carefully sourced and seasonally inspired Italian cuisine featuring homemade pastas, fresh salads and prime steaks.
At Davio’s, It’s All About the Guest!
Not Your Average Joe's Reston is located just outside of Reston Town Center at the intersection of Reston Parkway and New Dominion Parkway. We offer free parking, an expansive patio, an open kitchen, bench seating and a separate bar area with mounted flat screen televisions all around for watching sporting events.
It’s a place that brings people together morning, noon and night. A place with crazy delicious food and destination drinks. A place to grab a crave-worthy bite on the fly or to hang awhile with a book and coffee. A place to brunch with your besties or happy hour with your work crew. A place to roll solo with your laptop or roll deep with your family and friends.
It’s a place for you. It’s a place for us. It’s a pub for the people.
EVERY THURSDAY 7-10PM AND FRIDAY & SATURDAY 8-11PM
WE’RE CLOSING OUR DOORS
Mon Ami Gabi in Reston Town Center will close at the end of the year. Our final day of service will be Sunday, 12/31. We'll be open for dine-in, carryout, and delivery until then. We hope to make the most of these last few months with you!
Here are a few notes to help make dining with us an enjoyable experience:
-Reservations are encouraged for indoor dining as seating is limited.
-Patio dining is on a first come first-served basis.
-We have installed the AIRPHX Filtration System that eliminates bacteria and viruses (Coronavirus, Norovirus, MRSA, Staph and many other harmful organisms) in the AIR and on SURFACES 24/7, achieving hospital grade levels of disinfection!
At Open Road, we honor the tradition of a cold beer, live music, and fresh food with friends and family every day. Stop by and make yourself at home!
- AandersonfortunavipNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAlways perfect! Team, food, ambience, atmosphere…the real classic stk.More infoMorton's The Steakhouse - RestonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Reston•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWow, this was such a great experience for my birthday. The service was EXCELLENT and they answered all of my questions. We were frequently checked in on by managers to ensure that we had everything we needed. The food was OUTSTANDING. I cannot wait to return and try something new from the menu. I cannot say enough positive things.More infoPisco y Nazca Ceviche Gastrobar - RestonPrice: Moderate• Peruvian• Reston•4.5
- SSinavipWashington, D.C. Area •16 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoGreat Service, Great Food. The staff was very attentive and friendly. The food was exceptional. I ordered chicken parmesan and Shrimp scampi. Amazing.More infoNorth Italia - RestonPrice: Moderate• Italian• Reston•4.6
- NVNoVaFoodievipWashington, D.C. Area •94 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I love this place! Food is delicious, service is excellent and the management is fantastic. Make this a regular stop in Reston Town Center. I had the Beef Wellington which has the beautiful flaky crust surrounding the perfectly cooked medium-rare filet mignon. The side of sauteed garlic spinach is delicious as well. I paired it with a bottle of my favorite French Bourdeaux, Haut Medoc, and it is an outstanding meal. I didn't save room for dessert but if I did I would have had the flourless chocolate cake. Yummy. Great service from Elias, as always!More infoMon Ami Gabi - RestonPrice: Moderate• French• Reston•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Overall it’s in par with the expectation. The meat we got that is claimed to be “medium” are overcooked. The meat did not have a lot of flavors. The lunch price for New Year’s Day was the same as dinner, which we did not expect. The waiter recommended the most pricy drink to my friend and she ended up hating the spicy flavor.More infoFogo de Chão - RestonPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Reston•4.3
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC
An epic night out in the country’s capital can mean dining where the Beltway bigwigs do—but it doesn’t have to. Washington, DC’s signature diversity trickles down to its special occasion spots, too. These restaurants in and around the District have what it takes to uplevel any occasion—even if it’s just a midweek dinner. Read on for a guide to the 10 best special occasion spots in Washington, DC, right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Reston, like its bigger sister Washington, D.C., reflects its diverse population in its food options. Ethiopian food is a standout here, but don't overlook the tapas and wine bars. Looking for something more down-home? Reston's a great place to try southern fried chicken, custom soda fountains and even fried Twinkies. Sushi and seafood lovers will find much to enjoy here as well. Have a taste for barbecue tonight? Fans can definitely find their favorite fire-smoked meats here. Whatever you're craving, be it a four-course meal or a quick bite, you can most likely find it at in Reston's town center. And don't worry about parking while indulging your tastebuds; there are ample spaces, and much of it is free, a true boon in the D.C. metro area.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 31 restaurants in Reston. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Brazilian, Italian, French, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Reston who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Reston either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Luxury Apartments in the Reston Town Center
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- Sheraton Reston
- Executive Suites by Weichert at The Avant at Reston Town Center
- Hunters Woods Village Center Shopping Center
- Hechinger Shopping Center
- Lake Fairfax County Park
- Stuart Road Park
- SpringHill Suites Herndon Reston
- Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston
- Baron Cameron Park
- Reston National Golf Course
- Fox Mill Shopping Center
- Hidden Creek Golf Club
- Hyatt Regency Reston
- Meadowlark Gardens Regional Park
- Lake Anne Plaza Shopping Center
- South Lakes Drive Park
- Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston
- The Westin at Reston Heights