Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A fresh take on Indian cuisine.
Modern Indian food, classically authentic flavor.
Extensive wine & bar program made to pair with Indian food.
If you can’t hop a plane to dine at a trattoria in Italy, the next best place is right here. We truly believe we’ve created something with this restaurant that you can’t get anywhere else in the area. From the pride we take in our kitchen preparing fresh to order authentic dishes like homemade lasagna and tiramisu, to our dedicated wait staff providing friendly and personalized service.
Freshly sourced seasonal ingredients are the core of our culinary creations, where classic techniques meet modern influences in our French American cooking style. Chincoteague Island’s only all-inclusive inn and
restaurant features fresh caught seafood, prime cuts of meat, and weekly chef’s specials served in an intimate ambience found nowhere else on the island.
We invite you to indulge, relax and experience the magic of our prix fixe menus designed for our guests who love great food as much as we do.
Breakfasts are open daily by reservation only from 9am to 10am.
Afternoon Teas are available 2pm to 330pm, Thursday and Saturday.
Dinners are available featuring the most elegant dining on the island available 5pm to 7pm, Sunday to Wednesday.
We are a proud recipient of the Opentable 2022 and 2023 Diner's Choice Award, chosen by our guests!
Together, their hope is to offer their guests a wonderful dining experience that has a comfortable, familiar atmosphere, yet that special touch of class that makes Zoës “the place to go when you absolutely must impress your guests.”
Reservations are recommended but walk-ins are always welcome.
Zoës is a completely non-smoking establishment.
No children or pets allowed for any reservations
DINNER: Plan to arrive at 6:15 pm for a glass of bubbly and be seated for dinner at 6:30 pm. Dinner is four courses, each one paired with wine. The cost is $120.00 per person prix fixe
Peace Hill Farm, owned by writer and historian Susan Wise Bauer, is a hundred-acre family farm that raises rare Leicester Longwool sheep, Angora goats, ducks, and chickens.
Our Afternoon Tea & Light Lunch offers you soup, finger sandwiches, sweets, scones, and pastries--plus tea or coffee, of course, along with a full wine list. Linger as long as you like, looking out over working farmland and sheep pastures; add a farm tour with our compliments; eat indoors or out (in nice weather, under the trees; in colder months, in front of the fireplace). Stay as long as you like, breathe deep, and enjoy.
Afterwards, browse our farm store! We produce fiber (fleeces, rovings, and beautifully finished yarns) plus lambs, kids, and free-range duck and chicken eggs.
We offer customized farm-to-table dinners--ask for details
- OTOpenTable DinerVirginia •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWhenever we want to have a night out that that is guaranteed to have a great atmosphere and outstanding food, we go to The Boathouse. The staff are always professional and wonderful, the food is never disappointing and is always perfect, and it's the perfect place to unwind and have a romantic date in one of their very nice booths. This is our favorite place to go in Virginia!More infoThe Boathouse at City PointPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Richmond•4.5
- DdiannaslVirginia •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWonderful dinner. We had a 5;30 reservation and got there at that time. Seated immediately, ordered and ate. We were not rushed but realized we were done before 6:30 (no appetizers and got dessert to go).More infoBookbinder's Seafood and SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Richmond•4.7
- SLSvetlanaLWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoAn amazing dinner, but the amount of food was breathtakingly large. I feel some of the dishes should come with warnings that these are shareable entrees etc.More infoStella's - RichmondPrice: Moderate• Greek• Richmond•4.9
- KCKathyCWashington, D.C. Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Great place for a quiet post-holiday lunch. Very nice people, good selection choice, will keep in mind for future gatherings.More infoAntonio's Restaurant and WinebarPrice: Moderate• Italian• Chester•4.6
- BMBelgicaMVirginia •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The Igloo setting is perfect!! We enjoyed the privacy of it, and our waiter was awesome. He came on time for the next order and was very pleasant and attentive. The sunset was breathtaking!!! It was the perfect way to begin the year.More infoThe Boathouse at Sunday ParkPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Midlothian•4.4
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Virginia is known for more than just delicious southern cooking; they have their own style! If you are a ham lover, look out for Virginia ham — also known as Smithfield ham. It is only legal to produce in one place in the world, Smithfield, Virginia. Virginian cuisine also includes a variety of BBQ that range from all vinegar to a vinegar-based sweetness. A hearty Brunswick stew is another mainstay of Virginia. Originally using an Appalachian flying squirrel, it now uses a variety of meats braised in this vegetable stew. Traditional Virginian apple cider and apple butter, made from Wineapples, is a real treat. Another delicacy is any seafood that is cooked with Old Bay, originally formulated with spices from a specific region of the state, the Chesapeake Bay.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Richmond is Purple Door Catering
The best vegan restaurants in Richmond are Blue Atlas, Lemaire at The Jefferson Hotel and Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Virginia Beach
The best vegetarian restaurants in Richmond are Blue Atlas, Amuse at The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts and Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Virginia Beach
- Hampton University
- Lynnhaven Mall Shopping Center
- Roanoke City Market Historic District
- Downtown Pedestrian Mall
- Chesterfield Towne Center Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond Glenside
- Maymont Park
- Richmond International Airport
- Colonial Williamsburg
- Fan District
- Westin Virginia Beach
- Hampton Roads
- Bon Air Historic District
- Patterson At Libbie Shopping Center
- Broad Street
- Hilton Richmond Downtown
- Virginia Beach Boardwalk
- Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center - DoubleTree by Hilton
- Endview Plantation
- Princess Anne Plaza Shopping Center