Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Cafe Juanita serves prix-fixe multi-course tasting menus with optional wine pairings, and many other tempting possibilities to embellish your meal. Current menus can be viewed at www.cafejuanita.com. We are happy to modify dishes for dietary restrictions; please advise when making reservations. We offer four tasting menus from which you may choose: omnivore, pescatarian, vegetarian, and vegan, ranging in price per person from $150-$190. We have a supplemental a la carte menu, and tasting menu items can also be ordered a la carte.
Dress code is elegant, formal *no leisure or athletic attire please.
Please make a note if you prefer a table inside or outside and we will try to accommodate your request.
We focus on locally sourced, farm-to-table menus with hand crafted cocktails, as fluid as the seasons.
Like Ernest Hemingway our hunger knows no borders!
Open to those 21 and older.
Led by Executive Chef Luke Kolpin (Formerly of Noma and Bravo's Top Chef), Cedar + Elm’s menu is inspired by the undeniable spirit of the region we’re proud to call home. Every ingredient, flavor, and method of preparation is infused with an anchored authenticity. The bounty of each season informs our direction, culminating in familiar and approachable dishes with refined presentations and bold flavors.
Join us for breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, or brunch, for an inspired Pacific Northwest dining experience.
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoMy homecoming group went here on Homecoming night and we were all very happy with our meal. We had some picky eaters and some not-so-picky eaters, but everyone found something to eat that they thoroughly enjoyed. Also, being students, we were all pleasantly surprised at how reasonable the bill was. We all shared a couple entrées and appetizers and with a 20% tip, it only came out to $30 a person. Overall, we would highly recommend (especially if you are thinking about getting the fried catfish)!More infoArleana'sPrice: Very Expensive• Caribbean• Kirkland•4.7
- EHEvanHSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAmazing experience. The Black Cod was stellar! Will definitely be back.More infoFeast - KirklandPrice: Expensive• French• Kirkland•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoLove to come here again and again. Best cocktails !! Staff is nice.More infoBottle & BullPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Kirkland•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoIf I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Food is consistently amazing, they have great specials and they are always going the extra mile in terms of food and service. My favorite restaurant in the Seattle area and my family and I truly feel part of the family when we go!More infoRistorante ParadisoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Kirkland•4.7
- CNChelleNSeattle / Eastern Washington •14 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023Had a nice lunch for 4. The food was well-prepared and served. Pizza was very good. The only disappointment is the very limited and uninspired choices on the menu for lunch. Only the Mac & cheese, salads, pizza and sandwichesMore infoHearthPrice: Moderate• American• Kirkland•4.3
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
A quaint, tree-filled downtown leads to a sprawling waterfront, creating the perfect backdrop to Kirkland. Kirkland is one of Eastside Seattle's hidden gems; you can wander past fro-yo creameries and sinfully rich espresso bars on your way to the water or detour for a painting class that doubles as a wine tasting. Looking for something a little more wild? There is a rising food scene geared toward adventurous eaters, with restaurants clamoring to make wild boar tenderloin or a bit of braised rabbit easily available to diners. Round off your meal with some coffee and macaroons for dessert. Plenty of bars are open for nightcaps to complete your evening.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 4, 2023 there are 21 restaurants in Kirkland. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American, Seafood, Mexican, French and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Kirkland who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Kirkland either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Totem Square
- Bridle Trails State Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Kirkland
- Mark Twain Park
- Villagio by ABODA
- Woodmark Hotel Yacht Club & Spa
- Ondine at Juanita Bay by ABODA
- Houghton Beach Park
- Comfort Inn Kirkland
- Fairweather Park
- Spring Hills Park
- King County Park
- Totem Lake Shopping Center
- Saint Edwards State Park
- Juanita Bay Park
- 128 on State by ABODA
- Big Finn Hill Park
- Juanita Golf Course
- Kirkland Square Shopping Center
- Motel 6 Seattle North - Kirkland