Yukti The Art Kichen
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Really enjoyed Yukti The Art Kitchen. We were attending a gig at Liverpool Olympia and decided to try beforehand. Really pleased with the food, service - overall an enjoyable meal.
We love Yukti never had a meal disappoint us. Always recommend to everyone. You will not be let down here
excellent food and service good - would recommend for parties as well as very spacious - accommodating staff as we changed our booking time at short notice.
Lovely food and excellent attentive service! The menu is not long and complicated... I prefer this because I know that they will be carefully cooking what dishes they serve. I had the chicken korma which had lots of flavour without being hot and spicy. Service was quick without us feeling rushed at all. Would highly recommend.
Lovely restaurant. Staff were very polite. Food was amazing.
Yukti The Art Kichen does offer delivery in partnership with Deliveroo, Just Eat and Uber Eats. Yukti The Art Kichen also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at 0151 228 2225.
Yukti The Art Kichen is rated 4.7 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.